You could describe me as a production, marketing and communications professional. Soon, I can add 'author' to this list. Currently I'm working on publishing my first book.
- Born and raised in Rotterdam, Holland.
- Living in Almere, Holland.
- Married to Roy Jonathans.
- A Dutch Antilean-Portugese father and an Indonesian-Chinese mother.
- Studied at HES Rotterdam (Management, Economics and Law and Bachelor of Business Administration) and NIMA (Communication A).
I like to write. I love good food a some extensive cooking. I enjoy travelling; nature, culture and metropolitan cities attract me. I find both modern skyscrapers and old buildings very cool (I love NYC!). And I have a fascination for Egyptian mythology.
I used to dance in my young adult years, mainly did hiphop/Streetdance. I still enjoy watching top quality shows, concerts and musicals.
Furthermore, I think Oprah Winfrey is great! I always watched her TV show since my childhood.
And did I actually mention that I love good food?